theperfectlypurplebookshelf

theperfectlypurplebookshelf

Librarian at a large public library who loves reading and reviewing books. Honest reviews only. Enjoy Romance, Paranormal Romance, Urban Fantasy and Erotica.

Seducing the Enemy by Noelle Adams

Seducing the Enemy - Noelle  Adams

I would recommend this book to New Adult book lovers.  I did'nt find it as gripping or sexy as some of Noelle Adams previous books, and some of the writing and plot seemed rushed and unbelievable.Marietta is a young women who takes a chance and has a one night stand with handsome Harrison Mason.  Unfortunately their relationship goes south when she discovers he is related to the family which caused her car accident many years ago.